You're here because you care about our school. Thank you!
We'd love to get to know you and work together to make this a great school year. It's never too late to join the PTA, share your thoughts and help us raise funds to meet our 2017-18 operating budget.
Registration is now open for the Rachel Carson Rocks Variety Show! Get your acts together and Register here! Rules and event details are available on the Events page.
Also going on this month:
- Spring Book Fair, March 2 - 9, hours vary
- PTA Family Night, Tues March 6: Hands Up Ceremony @ 6PM, Book Fair Guest Readers from 6-7:30PM, PTA Meeting @ 7PM (location TBD) - Principal Hammond will discuss School Safety
- Potomac Pizza Restaurant Night, Thurs March 15, 4-9PM
- Spring Break, March 26 - April 2
- More Events and Details
Looking to help out? Here are a few current needs:
- There are still plenty of spots available to help out at the Spring Book Fair! Sign up at http://signup.com/login/entry/735688450096
- Help plan next month's Variety Show, contact email@example.com
- The nurse's office needs gently used clothing and new underwear in all sizes. Donations can be dropped in the purple bin in the office.
- More Opportunities
Pain Free Fundraising
Fundraising should not be painful. Check out a number of ways that you can help us raise money just by doing things you do anyway!
Questions about the MyMCPS Parent Portal?See Principal Hammond's presentation from the November PTA meeting
Extra Extra! Read the latest issue of our PTA newsletter here!
WHO AM I? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT
Come back each month to learn about a new celebrity, the adversities they faced as children, and how they overcame them to become stronger adults #wayfinderz